This event is in the past
February 21, 2020 - June 21, 2020
Are you interested in becoming a yoga teacher or expanding your knowledge of yoga? Join us and deepen your understanding of yoga and yogic practices while learning the art of teaching! This training is registered with Yoga Alliance.
In this training, you will learn about:
- Yoga postures (asanas) – how to embody and teach them
- Anatomy and safe movement
- Sequencing – how to plan, organize, cue, and modify for vinyasa flow and hatha classes
- Subtle anatomy, energetics – chakras, mudras, mantas, etc.
- Yoga philosophy and history
- Modifying for injuries
- Yoga as a way of life, hands-on assists, mindfulness and more!
By the end of the training, you will be able to:
- Register with Yoga Alliance as an RYT200
- Plan a balanced flow or hatha class
- Teach with confidence
- Practice with increased awareness and improved alignment,
- Inspire students with your personal message and energy!
Fridays 4 – 8 p.m.
Saturdays 9:15 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sundays 10:45 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Feb 21 – 23
- March 6 – 8
- March 20 – 22
- April 3 – 5
- April 10 – 12
- April 17 – 19
- May 1 – 3
- May 15 – 17
- May 29 – 31
- June 12 – 14
- June 19 – 21
Mindy Beach & Jessi Hughes
Mindy and Jessi are both committed to excellence in teaching and continued learning, and look forward to working with you in teacher training!
2 blocks, yoga strap, blanket
- Yoga Sutras by Satchidananda
- Bhagavad Gita by Stephen Mitchell
- Eastern Body, Western Mind by Anodea Judith
- Yoga Toolbox by Joseph and Lilian le Page
- A New Earth by Ekhart Tolle
- Laws of Spirit by Dan Millman
Early Bird Registration: $2,750 on or before Feb 14, 2020
Regular Registration: $3,000 Feb 15, 2020 and after
A non-refundable deposit of $500 is due at time of registration (applied to tuition cost)
*Please note that tuition includes free unlimited classes at Yoga Time Studio for the duration of the training.
Sign up at the studio. Contact MindyBeachYoga@gmail.com for help registering