Yoga Time Studio Policies and Procedures
The health and safety of our community is our top priority, and we ask for your assistance in keeping yourself and others safe and healthy. We are taking steps to protect our community and in addition, there are steps whereby each person can take charge of their own health and wellness inside our studio. We look forward to continuing to provide a safe and healthy environment to our yoga community where we can all connect, grow and thrive. If there are additional precautions that would make you feel more comfortable returning to the studio, we would love to hear from you. For now, these are the guidelines we are following and asking of our community.
- STAY HOME: If you exhibit flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or breathing difficulties or a rise in temperature, please stay home! Anyone displaying symptoms such as fever, coughing or sneezing will be asked to leave to help keep our community safe.
- SANITIZING: Our efforts to keep our studio germ free include cleaning and sanitizing countertops, door handles, bathroom fixtures, yoga floors, and often-touched areas every day. We use medical grade disinfectant, effective on viruses, to sanitize the entire studio between classes. We encourage you to wash your hands before and after class and maintain safe distancing at all times.
- PROPS: All community props have been removed until further notice. Students are required to bring their own mat, props and towels. Please arrive with equipment properly cleaned.
- REGISTRATION: Students are required to sign up for class via on the Yoga Time Studio website on the calendar page or the Tula app prior to arriving at the studio. All payments are to be processed on-line thru Tula prior to arriving. This is to protect the students as well as the staff when processing check in. A credit card for payment must be stored on file.
- SIZE OF CLASSES: Classes will be sized to 33% capacity per the state of Virginias’ Covid 19 directives and mats spaced 6 ft apart. If you register for the class and then cannot make it, you must cancel 12 hours prior to avoid a cancellation fee of $20 for monthly or annual card holders or removal of a class credit for individual class card holders. Cancellations made within 12 hours of class will be charged a $20 cancellation fee.
- All students must check-in at the front desk prior to entering the studio of placing personal items in the cubbies or on the hooks.
- All teachers and students will have their temperature taken upon check-in at the front desk. Anyone registering 99.6 or higher will be asked to leave the studio. We will do this as quietly and professionally as possible to protect our students but ask for complete cooperation with this effort.
- PPE: Masks are not required for yoga. Please wear a mask entering and exiting the studio. Once on your mat, you may remove your mask for the class in order to prevent lack of oxygen or hyperventilation. Once class is over please return to wearing your mask.
- PLACEMENT OF MATS: Safe distancing practices are in order. Our floor is marked off to ensure that mats are 6 feet apart. Students will line the top middle of their mat with our logo sticker on the floor.
- Until further notice, there will be no hands-on adjustments.
- LOST/LEFT BEHIND ARTICLES: Yoga Time Studio is not responsible for any personal items left behind at the studio. For safety, lost and found will be emptied after 7 days.
- REFUND POLICY: All sales are final.
- Yoga Time Studio reserves the right to refuse service to anyone perceived as unwilling to cooperate with these policies and procedures or otherwise creating a disturbance in or directed towards the studio, its practitioners, or teachers.
- LIABILITY WAIVER: All students must sign the NEW LIABILITY WAIVER POLICY